- You can't plow a cotton field with an elephant in North Carolina.
- In Georgia, US, donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs.
- You may not drive barefooted.
- It is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.
- In Philadelphia, you can't put pretzels in bags based on an Act of 1760.
- Alaska law says that you can't look at a moose from an airplane.
- In France, it is legal to marry a dead person!
- In Kentucky, it is illegal to carry ice-cream in your back pocket.
- In Singapore, it is illegal to sell or own chewing gum.
- It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
- In Holland, you can be fined for not using a shopping basket at a grocery store!
Food and Drink Facts
- Every month, about 9 out of 10 American children visit a McDonald’s restaurant.
- Japan is the largest exporter of frog's legs.
- Tomatoes were originally thought to be poisonous.
- The 'Big Dipper' is known as 'The Casserole' in France.
- Worms reportedly taste like bacon.
- There is more real lemon juice in Lemon Pledge furniture polish than in Country Time Lemonade.
- The Number One Selling Snack in the US is potato chips
- Coca Cola was originally green.
- In its ancient form, the carrot was purple, not orange.
- The filming of the movie 'Titanic' cost more than the Titanic itself!
- Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear trousers.
- One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television!
- In the original version of Cinderella the slipper was made out of fur, not glass!
- C3PO is the first character to speak in Star Wars.
- In the movie 'The Wizard Of Oz', Toto the dog's salary was $125 a week, while Judy Garland was $500
- According to legend, there's a Superman in every episode of Seinfeld.
Haha I hope you enjoy these :) I didn't really review anything, but these are funny and make you laugh! Enjoy. Love Grace Elizabeth Nickols :)