Friday, December 9, 2011

You go? Hugo.

Thanksgiving day my wonderful family and I all went and saw the movie Hugo in theaters...one word...Amazing.:)

~Set in 1930s Paris, an orphan who lives in the walls of a train station is wrapped up in a mystery involving his late father and an automaton.~

We saw it in 3-D and let me just say that it was beautiful. The director (Martin Scorsese) and the prodcer (Johnny Depp) truly out did their selves this time. All the actors and actresses play their part with a passion that you have to see to believe. I would defiantly recommend going and seeing Hugo..go..now. :)



Enjoy:) Love, Grace Elizabeth Nickols:) I was listening to La Roux: Tigerlilly, I'm Not Your Toy, Colourless Colour, and Reflections are Protection. Awesome songs..check them out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment