Thursday, August 15, 2013

End of Summer Tunes: Lorde and The Lighthouse and the Whaler

Wow guys. I haven't posted a blog post in a very long time and, I am very sorry about that. Summer is almost over and considering I already hate school things aren't looking to well. It's this time of the year when I start to pull my hair out and have to turn to some sort of medication to fix the beginning of school hatred we all endure. Contrary to peoples beliefs, I don't do drugs. I do, turn to music though. It's the souls medicine. 

LORDE
Lorde, born November 7th
New Zealand native, Ella Yelich-O'Connor, has rocked the alternative music scene with her amazing voice. When you listen to her music it's hard to tell she's only sixteen!


THE LIGHTHOUSE AND THE WHALER
The Lighthouse and The Whaler with Jukebox The Ghost Tonight at The Taft Theatre!
Five completely different men work together to form this amazing band. I personally found them while browsing Noisetrade and, I have to say I love them. With there Indie/Rock sound they create songs that you want to listen to non-stop all day long. Check them out, you won't regret it. 
Day 33 - The Lighthouse and the Whaler - Venice

I hope you all enjoy these tasty jams. Thanks for reading. Love, Grace Elizabeth Nickols...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I nominated your blog for the Elegant Blog award! For more info check out my most recent post on Bored No More. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete