Friday, October 28, 2011

Christian Fiction

Recently while at the library I noticed that they have an amazing teen Christian book section. I love reading Christian fiction because it is clean! I never have to worry about reading something that I don't want to read about. Here are some of my favorite Christian fiction:

Click to see a larger image of The Summer of Cotton Candy by Debbie ViguiƩ
The Summer of Cotton Candy by Debbie Viquie
16 year-old Candace gets a job at the local amusement park when she is forced by her father to apply. When she gets there she meets a mysterious "Lone Ranger" who she falls for. While working at the amusement park her friendships with the people she meets  start to grow and, she learns the meaning of true faith and friendship.- I can not wait to read the sequel to this book The Fall of Candy Corn! I give this book a 4/5 Grace Stars!

Click to see a larger image of Grace Notes by Dandi Daley Mackall
The Grace Notes by Dandi Daley Mackall
Gracie Doe can tell you when your teacher is planning a pop quiz or when your best friend secretly likes your boyfriend through her keen sense of observation. She tells about all her observations on her anonymous blog. When a new girl comes to town and finds out about her secret blog identity she is forced to identify God's purpose in belonging. -There are 5 other books in the Blog On series. Check them out. I give these books 3/5 Grace Stars. They are short and easy to read, great for a lazy Saturday!

Pure
Pure by Terra Elan McVoy
Tabitha and her friend all wear purity rings that symbolize their virginity till marriage. Now that they all have boyfriends there rings have started to mean so much more. As Tab's relationship with her new boyfriend grows stronger, her relationship with her best friend Morgan goes weak. As her world starts to crash down she is forced to re-examine her faith, friendships, and just exactly what it means to be pure.-They wrapped all of the problems of the book into the last few pages and, I would of liked to of seen them mend all the friendships. Although I didn't quite enjoy the ending, this was still a great book! I give it a 3.5/5 Grace Stars! Happy Reading :) 

I hope you all have seen that good, clean, Christian books do exist! If you guys have any Christian books you like tell me in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment