Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Elle Fanning: Following In Her Sister's Amazing Footsteps

This past weekend I finally got to watch the amazing movie We Bought A Zoo. Not only did it have an sweet story line, but it had my favorite actress of all time in it, Elle Fanning. Now most of might know her sister Dakota Fanning from her roles in The Secret Life of Bees, Push, The Runaways and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, but her sister Elle has certainly made a name for herself.

One of Elle's first acting jobs was playing Sweetie Pie Thomas in Because of Winn Dixie. Her part was small, but it defiantly pushed her career forward. Her career really started to bloom in 2011 when she appeared in the blockbuster hit Super 8 as Alice Dainard. The same year she also played Lily Miska in We Bought A Zoo.

One thing that really stands out about Elle is her amazing sense of fashion. When asked about her her sense of style and the clothes she wears she said this"I hate the "young trying to look older" vibe. I'd much rather look like a five-year-old than a 21-year-old. And I think that when i'm 21, I'm not going to dress super old either. I like the girlie girl too much." Here are some great photos of her and her beautiful style!
Elle Fanning
Elle Fanning for Rodarte
.

No comments:

Post a Comment