Monday, February 13, 2012

Let's All Make Some Noise, A Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise
~The small town of Pacashau, Georgia, has fallen on hard times, but the people are counting on the Divinity Church Choir to lift their spirits by winning the National Joyful Noise Competition. The choir has always known how to sing in harmony, but the discord between its two leading ladies now threatens to tear them apart. Their newly appointed director, Vi Rose Hill, stubbornly wants to stick with their tried-and-true traditional style, while the fiery G.G. Sparrow thinks tried-and-true translates to tired-and-old.Shaking things up even more is the arrival of G.G.'s rebellious grandson, Randy, with an ear for music and an eye for Vi Rose's beautiful and talented daughter, Olivia. The sparks between the two teenagers cause even more heat.~
My Review: 
I saw Joyful Noise on a girls day with one of my friends and, it was the perfect movie for that! Joyful Noise was filled with soul, great actors, amazing music and just the right amount of romance. ;) At first I thought this was just going to be a funny, cute movie, but boy was I wrong! I must say that this movie moved me! Their was open acknowledgment of God and how we need to live for Him while set in the modern time where praising God is looked down upon by some people. Now I'm not saying that this movie is appropriate for all people...I would recommend it for ages 13 and up. Their is language and other things that are not suitable for the younger age group. Joyful Noise stars: Keke Palmer, Queen Latifah and, Dolly Parton. 

I hope you all enjoy this movie as much as I did! Love, Grace Elizabeth Nickols xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment