Friday, July 27, 2012

50's Fashions Finds

Lately every morning when I get up, I turn on the TV and watch my all time favorite show. Leave It To Beaver. It is a timeless classic show set in the 1950's, all about the Cleaver family and, the up's and down's they have throughout their life.

June Cleaver, the mother of Beaver and Wally, wears beautiful dresses. I don't think throughout the 6 seasons she has ever worn a pair of pants..haha. :) I set out on a mission to find some of the dresses she wears, so of course I went to Modcloth.com.

One Smart Rookie Dress - Mid-length, Blue, White, Solid, Buttons, Work, A-line, Sleeveless, SpringSea Shanty Singing Dress - Long, Pink, Tan / Cream, Solid, Party, Vintage Inspired, A-line, Sleeveless, Summer
Decisions, Decisions Dress - Mid-length, Grey, Pink, Solid, Buttons, Party, A-line, Vintage Inspired, 50s, Short SleevesJukebox Genie Dress - Black, Solid, Formal, Party, Casual, A-line, Short Sleeves, Spaghetti Straps, Rockabilly, Pinup, Mid-length

With these fabulous 50's dresses you have to have the right shoes! Here are some great ones!

Everyday Energy Heel in Green - Green, Solid, High, Chunky heel, Work, Vintage InspiredThat's How I Stroll Heel - Black, Tan / Cream, Color Block, Pinup, Vintage Inspired, Party





If you have never watched this classic show, I recommend you should! Enjoy! Love, Grace Elizabeth Nickols..xoxo

Check out some great vintage pictures from my Pinterest account! Click on the pictures on the right for links to all of my boards!
GorgeousJean PatchettJean Patou Dress - Vogue Patterns, Summer 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment