Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Have A Laugh

Hey Guys! 
Normally I blog about some kind of review...fashion, books, movies ect., but today I thought I would change it up a little and blog about everything funny. So here we go!
First off though I would like to tell you all about a conversation I had at the dinner table last night with my mom, dad and I. I told them all about my plans for this blog post and I asked their opinion. My mom replied with the normal,"Grace, whatever you do will be great." I expected the same response from my dad...but no.. He just told me to blog about my face..because that was the funnest thing out their. Thanks dad..So here is my face! 
To be completely fair..this was at Halloween so I have an excuse for wearing mouse ears and weird glasses :)
Okay...if you have a Facebook/Pinterest you have probably seen these super funny little ecards floating around. Here are some of my favorites! 

Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image


Okay now on to some cheesy jokes. Here are the cheesiest of them all...that sounded better in my head.. 
  • What do you eat when you're about to die? A life saver!
  • Why did Cinderella get kicked off of the softball team? Because she ran away from the ball!
  • What did zero say to eight? Nice belt!
  • What did the big bucket say to the little bucket? You look a little pail! 
  • How does and octopus go to war? Well-armed! 
  • Why couldn't Dracula's wife go to sleep? Because of his coffin! 
Now here are some funny pictures posted by a girl on Tumblr (follow me at Everythinglovelyandvintage.tumblr.com) called Teenager Posts. She writes all about what teens are really thinking. :D
 
Pinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image

Here are some pictures I just couldn't resist posting..;)

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
THIS GUY is my hero!
yes


I hope you all enjoyed this post and got a laugh! Comment and tell me what you thought! Love, Grace Elizabeth Nickols..xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it AND got a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were really funny! I loved the one with Moses fishing with the other guy! Ha! I loved his face! :D

    ReplyDelete