Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Music

Hey guys! I got a random email from a guy that told me to post some music I like...so here I go!

I'm not a big fan of "pop" music...so I don't really listen to the radio...at all. I love folk music and I even have a little obsession with Irish music. ;) Here are some great songs and artists I love!

The Civil Wars
The Civil Wars
The Civil Wars is a folk band composed of guitarist John Paul White and vocalist Joy Williams. My family and I all fell in love with The Civil Wars when my sister brought home a burnt CD of them...we literally listened to them in the car for 3 months. They are amazing!



Pinned Image
Needtobreathe
Needtobreathe is a Christian southern rock band that highlights the vocal styling of the Bryant brothers and there beautiful voices. Every time I hear them sing I fall in love...I really just wish that someone would come up to me on the street and start singing me one of there songs! I can't wait to see them in concert in October!! :)


Pinned Image
Florence and the Machine
Florence and the Machine is simply a beautiful musician...her voice takes your breath away. She blends classic art rock and soul to creative an amazing sound. Plus she has sweet read hair..


Enjoy! :) Love, Grace Elizabeth Nickols xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment