Hey girls, it's that time of year again...HOMECOMING! If you're like me and you don't get to have a formal homecoming then just enjoy reading this post and imagining what you would wear! If you do have a formal dance then here are some great dress and accessory ideas.
- Homecoming represents the easy going time that is football season. Try to stick with loose fitting dresses that hang right above the knee. Longer dresses are made for dances in the winter so try to avoid those.
- Always pick a dress that is fitted to your style and shape. If you don't feel comfortable in the dress then you won't shine on the dance floor..:)
- If a dress says "bubble" always avoid it. For Example...dresses with this bubble skirt were very popular last year, but this year dresses with straighter skirts are in!
Here are some great dress's and accessory's!
- The studded loafer goes great with this red-hot dress, but if you want to wear heels, these color-blocked ones are also fabulous!
- Pair this dress with gold/silver "chunky" jewelry to get the punk rocker look!
- A subdued colored heel would match perfectly with this dress!
- Fun jewelry would give this dress a younger appeal!
- This fabulous dress pairs wonderfully with black heels!
- Also, pearls go great with the color and style of this dress!
- Pair this dress with red shoes and pastel jewelry!
- Nude heels add the perfect pop to this beautiful dress!
- Cream and light pink jewelry accent this dress wonderfully.
Enjoy! Love, Grace Elizabeth Nickols...xoxo