Saturday, January 12, 2013

Winter Jams: The Lumineers

If you're like me, then you can't function without music. I constantly seem to be listening to something, whether it's my Ipod or my ancient CD player, music fills my world. Currently I'm on Christmas break and to be honest I'm quite bored. I figured to cure my boredom I would share with you all some great music I have been listening too...:)


The Lumineers

If you're into folk rock then The Lumineers are the band for you. With easygoing songs and minimal instruments they create a simplistic vibe with their music. I highly recommend checking out The Lumineers--you won't regret it! 
File:The Lumineers.jpg

Thanks for reading! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a happy New Year! Love, Grace Elizabeth Nickols...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment