Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankgiving: My top ten reasons to be thankful!

As Thanksgiving rolls around, I would like to take some time to share with all of you some reasons why I am thankful.

  • 1. First of all, I am thankful for my amazing God. He blesses me everyday in every aspect of my life. He is truly the only reason I have so many things to be thankful for! 

"One Thing Remains"
  • 2. I am thankful for my loving parents. Their faith and their love have guided me through all of my life. They always push me to achieve my goals and encourage me to become anything I want to be. They are the best parents anyone could ever ask for! 

  • 3. I am so thankful for my sister, although she is family, she is my best friend. We are crazy together and take some pretty interesting pictures, but I love her! 

  • 4. I am thankful for the country I live in, for the veterans that fought for our freedom, and for our leaders that give all they have into making us a stronger nation. 
American Flag
  • 5. I am thankful for all of my friends! They are all quite spectacular in each of their own special ways! :)

  • 6. I am also thankful for my lifegroup girls. While they are all my friends, they have a different special place in my heart..:)

  • 7. I am thankful for my crazy personality that allows to make some amazing friends! 

  • 8. I am thankful for my love of fashion inspiration from the past, especially Audrey Hepburn. She was such an amazing women, and I love learning about her! 
 Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina

  • 9. I am thankful for my obsession with reading. I wound defiantly not be the girl I am today if I didn't have my books...:)
Pinned Image

  • 10. I am thankful for all of my music. I am constantly listening to music, and I don't think i could function without it...
Love Ellie goulding! Excited for her new album!

Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Grace Elizabeth Nickols...xoxo 





1 comment: